This was our “road trip” session powered by Gib’s rental car and his wife’s amusing banter. From the cell towers in Mississippi came some insight and even a hilarious opinion of the Mach-E from a real Mustang lover. Even so, *I* don’t think it looks ugly!
As usual we discussed a lot of things, including:
- Resurrecting old computers
- MFF hard drives
- Places to find old computers and parts
- Distributions that we are using
- Drew’s adventures with DD-WRT
- Selecting spam/malware filters for email
- Carl’s recap of creating a Linode VPS
If you’d like to know more of the details, join our mailing list and join the conversation!