The entire meeting consisted of an open discussion covering various topics, including:
- Options for using one keyboard and mouse for multiple computers, using a kvm switch or the program barrier.
- How CentOS, RedHat and Alma Linux are all inter-related.
- Laser cutting and 3D printing.
- Having tshirts made for MDLUG, hopefully with a crisper version of our logo.
- A custom tshirt maker on Amazon that looked interesting.
- Open Simulator as a possible self-hosted platform, similar to Second Life.
- Firestorm Viewer as a very good client.
- Decentraland as good site to learn how to use a 3D simulator.
Pat suggested he might be able to bring up a temporary Open Sim environment, and that he might demo it at a future meeting. Could this be next month’s topic?