[mdlug] Question | Problem with Libre Office Write (v7, at the moment)

Rick Hall email5000 at usa.com
Wed Feb 10 18:47:51 EST 2021

Hi Carl,

I'm not sure I understand your question, or your confusion.

As far as I know, it's a standard regular expression (RE) - at least
with respect to LO. I found a page elucidating the List of Regular
Expression online at:
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.2/en-US/text/shared/01/02100001.html

I'm assuming that  you are familiar with Regular Expression; and I
suppose that you applied the RE to the document I included to verify
that that particular expression did, indeed, find the applicable text I
wish to modify.

Oh, I just re-read your final question: I apply the RE in the Find and
Replace dialog box: Find, specifically (shortcut: Ctrl-H).

Does this answer your question?

Thanks, Carl,
-Rich