[mdlug] Fwd: Question | Problem with Libre Office Write (v7, at the moment)

Rick Hall email5000 at usa.com
Wed Feb 10 19:13:22 EST 2021

BTW:

In case it's not obvious, you first select the block of text in the
document that includes all of the specific items you wish to modify
(yes, even lines you do not wish to modify - just make sure it includes
the lines you DO wish to modify), then in the Find and Replace box, make
sure you check the:
     Current Selection Only
     Regular Expressions

.... check boxes below the Replace box