[mdlug] Question | Problem with Libre Office Write (v7, at the moment)

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Wed Feb 10 18:19:51 EST 2021

Hi Rich,

You've even got me confused on this one.  I understand
that you have an odt file and you want to customize the
style of only a few sections.

What I don't understand is the regular expression in the
context of an odt file.  That looks like something used
in vi, perhaps with a LaTeX file.

Where and how are you using the regex?