[mdlug] Failing email

email5000 at usa.com email5000 at usa.com
Fri Sep 11 15:37:31 EDT 2020

The spelling was ALWAYS correct - NOTHING CHANGED.  As mentioned, all
was working fine until a couple of months ago, then the CC company
started receiving the bounce-back stating: "SERVICE IS UNAVAILABLE".  I
have had no problems (that I know of) with ANY other sender all through
this.

In fact, I was on the phone with the CC company when I received THIS
message, so I know that the service IS working - just not as far as the
CC company is concerned.
Something changed - I just don't know what it is.

Now that I know the exact return message of the bounce, I can try
contacting the mail service with that and see what happens.

Any other suggestions welcome, even technical !!

Thx.
-Rich