[mdlug] Crush Kill Destroy 2: creating apps

Drew drew4096 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 11:22:29 EDT 2017

I've since fixed the main.xml and attached the fixed version in a
later message. It could still be in error but the colors looked right
in both vim (I had been using vi before) and AIDE's file window. When
the main.xml had a lot of errors the R resource branch failed to get
generated; at least that error is gone.

I think either I'm not using the *View classes and methods correctly
(though I copied almost directly from android tutorials) or there's
something wierd about both Terminal IDE's compiler tools and AIDE.

(The desktop stuff seems to want an internet connection to work, or at
least get set up, which I don't have in a form that I can put a PC
on.)