[mdlug] Crush Kill Destroy 2: creating apps

Michael Corral micorral at comcast.net
Sun Jul 2 10:20:43 EDT 2017

The '>' on line 5 of main.xml is OK, but the extra double-quote at
the end that you mentioned does need to be removed. Also, line 10
is missing a double-quote at the end.

The android:id attribute values on lines 10 and 15 differ by an '@'
symbol, but I don't know enough about the Android API to know if
that's OK.