[mdlug] Questions about Hosting services

Ron Blanchett muteid10t at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:06:24 EDT 2016

If you have an amazon account you can have several small instances for the
first year for free.
after that year is up you pay for the resources you use on a monthly basis.

-Ron

"The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from
within what you are trying to defend from without." -- President Dwight
Eisenhower

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."
-- President Abraham Lincoln