[mdlug] Domain register/hosting sites

Stan Green Stan at MComputerSolutions.com
Mon Apr 4 20:02:53 EDT 2016

Very true about normal outages. My email (at my other provider) was down
for about 1/2 hr just the other day.

However my 1&1 issues was they deleted all my DNS records and lied to me
about it in the process. I was down for over 8 hours and was on the
phone with them multiple time to try to get it fixed. (It is a long
story I will not recount here.)

Stan