[mdlug] Domain register/hosting sites

Pritpaul Mahal pritpaul at umich.edu
Mon Apr 4 21:48:16 EDT 2016

I don't remember the details of the incidents, but after issues my
brother had with 1and1, and other horror stories I've heard, they're
definitely on my do not use list.

For domain registration, I personally use and recommend gandi.net.
They're a bit on the expensive side, but they're a no-nonsense
registrar with a solid record.  I have no experience with their
hosting services though.

--Pritpaul