[mdlug] Domain register/hosting sites

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:13:27 EDT 2016

I do all of my domain registrations through hover.com, and I am quite
happy with that. I host my domains at 1and1 and I have not had any
problems with my web site hosting. They certainly don't "nickel and
dime" me. I have 6 different web sites and a mailing list, for a total
of 7 domains, all covered by a monthly fee of under $10. (You pay 6
months ta a time).

Regards,