[mdlug] Domain register/hosting sites

Stan Green Stan at MComputerSolutions.com
Sun Apr 3 23:25:23 EDT 2016

I just went through the wost domain experience ever with 1&1. (I did not
pick them, I inherited them.) They even deleted DNS records and causes
an multiple hour email outage. I am leaving this as soon as I can and
would not recommend them to anyone. They cannot even figure out how to
get billing straight.

I used hover years ago, but I don't recall any serious issues with them.

Regards,
Stan