[mdlug] Raspberry Pinewood Derby

David Wood dwood169 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:06:39 EDT 2014

Just an idea but what if you made a ramdisk to save the video first and
then transferred it after the video is finished.  Also you could have the
video transcoded when it is moved off of ramdisk.  Not sure how much
performance gain that would get you if any but would be worth testing.

I know the pi only has 512mb if you have the b model but for only a few
seconds of video, you wont need alot of space.