[mdlug] Reminder: July 18, Wednesday - regular meeting 5:00PM - 7:30PM.

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Tue Jul 15 10:57:19 EDT 2014

Reminder: July 18, Wednesday - regular meeting 5:00PM - 7:30PM. We are attempting to see what level of attendance we get for mid-week meeting. Come in to talk about technical topics and see what other people are interested in. Please see our web site for up to date information about our meetings and events:http://mdlug.org/ Location information:Henry Ford Centennial Library
http://dearbornlibrary.org/about-us/locations/henry-ford-centennial-library/
16301 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn, MI 48126
This is on Michigan avenue. South side of the street. Just a short distance East of the Southfield freeway.
Map: http://goo.gl/0YRklc