[mdlug] July 18, Wednesday - regular meeting 5:00PM - 7:30PM.

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Tue Jul 8 15:10:26 EDT 2014

Reminder: we do not have a meeting this Saturday.  See our web site:July 18, Wednesday - regular meeting 5:00PM - 7:30PM. Our regular monthly meeting has been moved.  We meet Wednesday July 18th.Meeting PlaceUntil further notice the meetings will be at:Henry Ford Centennial Library
http://dearbornlibrary.org/about-us/locations/henry-ford-centennial-library/
16301 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn, MI 48126
This is on Michigan avenue. South side of the street. Just a short distance East of the Southfield freeway.
Map: http://goo.gl/0YRklc

Please note: message attached