[mdlug] OT: moving back to detroit

Scott Webster Wood treii28 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 11:11:24 EDT 2012

Noble fish for sushi. I'm not up on the most current cell/internet
options. I use comcast because it was most convenient at home and
t-mobile month-to-month because I hate contracts. There are plenty of
microbrews around, depending on how far you want to go. I'm down near
Ann Arbor so most of the one's I'm aware of are local to here.

SW