[mdlug] OT: moving back to detroit

Mat Enders mat.enders at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:45:11 EDT 2012

Geek
1) I use and like Sprint
2) I have ATT Uverse for phone, Internet, and TV you can get up to 12Mb down
3) Not aware of any

Non-Geek
1) No idea
2) Dragon Meade in Warren
3) Sushi House at 9 Mile & Farmington also O' Sushi and Kabuki Sushi on Michigan Ave. In Dearborn. My personal order of preference is:
Sushi House
O' Sushi
Kabuki Sushi
Mat Enders from my BlackBerry®