[mdlug] OT: moving back to detroit

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Fri May 11 10:43:16 EDT 2012

Dragon's Mead Brewery is very good.

4th Street Brewery in Royal Oak is also decent. Royal Oak is also
significantly more "happening" then it was 6 years ago, in terms of
nightlife and food choices.

Depending upon your local, you could be stuck with a choice of Comcast or
maybe AT&T DSL. Don't know about Hazel Park's predicament with regards to
Internet Access. I am unsure if 10meg down is even available over there.

There's a handful of acceptable sushi places in the Metro Area, some could
be a longer haul than others.

Yelp! tends to be pretty decent about ranking Sushi and other restaurants.

-Rob