[mdlug] Steam on Linux

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Tue Dec 11 08:47:25 EST 2012

> From: Adam Behnke

> friend me and we'll play once i figure out my video driver.

Looks like you're on track, once you make sure you have the .so library in the right place and the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable set correctly.

In my case, TF2 crashed on me, apparently due to my wireless keyboard. I had to specify the '-nojoy' startup option for the game, but after that it seems to run correctly. I haven't played too much, as in online multiplayer contests I tend to be mostly comic relief.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                        (313) 227-2317

 "All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda
   system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that
    they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to
        ratify decisions and to consume." -- Noam Chomsky