[mdlug] Open Source accounting software

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:24:21 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Robert Citek <robert.citek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Those of you who use an Open Source accounting package on your linux
> machines, what do you use and how do you like it?

Let me broaden the question: of those of you that use any kind (open
source, proprietary, SaaS) accounting software on Linux, what
accounting software do you use?  What factors when into that decision?

A slight variation: if a non-techie friend was starting a business
(e.g. a dog day-care service) and asked you what kind of accounting
software to use under Linux, what would you recommend?  What factors
did you consider for the recommendation?

Regards,
- Robert