[mdlug] Open Source accounting software

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:17:52 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM, Robert Citek <robert.citek at gmail.com> wrote:
> A slight variation: if a non-techie friend was starting a business
> (e.g. a dog day-care service) and asked you what kind of accounting
> software to use under Linux, what would you recommend?  What factors
> did you consider for the recommendation?

Let me add one degree of separation: if a non-techie friend was
starting a business (e.g. a dog day-care service) and asked me what
kind of accounting software they should use under Linux, what should I
recommend?  What factors should I consider for the recommendation?
One item that's on my list would be who I can refer them to if they
have questions.  Although I can help them with Linux issues, I know
next to nothing about accounting.

Regards,
- Robert