[mdlug] Open Source accounting software

Bob Dion rmdion at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:59:18 EST 2010

There's more to filling out a 1040 then adding and subtracting. It's
understanding tax law. and what if any credits and deductions you are
entitled to.

Did you file a schedule M?

how about a child tax credit or earned income credit.

I'm currently working for Jackson Hewitt. people come into the office
making any where from $10,000 and $30,000 and leave with a $3,000 to
$7,000 check. It's worth it to these people to pay us $200 to prepare
their return.

Bob