[mdlug] Try to avoid annoying geeks

Aaron Kulkis akulkis00 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 03:41:51 EDT 2009

Ingles, Raymond wrote:
>  There's been a rash of petty thefts in our office. Loose change in
> unlocked drawers or, in my case, a little ceramic jar, has gone missing
> over the last couple of weeks. Petty... but annoying. So I dug out my
> old crappy webcam, and I've rigged up a motion-triggered security system
> in my cube.

Speaking of annoying...

When you find the culprit, here is the appropriate punishment:

Original Version (1/$9.99, 2/$15.00, 3/$19.99)
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/

The device takes one CR2032 battery (included) and measures
approximately: 2.5" x 1.25" x .3". It will run for 3 to 4
weeks on a single battery.

Version 2 ($12.99 each)
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/b278/

The device takes one CR2450 battery (included) and measures
approximately: 2.5" x 1.5" x .35". It will run for over 4
weeks on a single battery.