[mdlug] Try to avoid annoying geeks

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Tue Sep 1 14:41:03 EDT 2009

On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:23:20 -0400
"Ingles, Raymond" <Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com> wrote:

> > From: Peter Bart
> > 	This might be a bit much for what you want to do, but very
> > 	interesting: <http://linuxmce.org/>
>
>  Definitely overkill, and I doubt it'd work through the firewall here
> at work, but interesting nonetheless.

	I was thinking more along the lines of using it to keep the
	cookies and cakes safe. You've obviously got things at work well
	in hand. Hopefully the Linuxmce server will be my winter project
	for our home. Thanks for your link, I'll have to try that with
	my existing hardware. I knew about Motion, but not how to tie it
	together. It'll be a good stopgap and practice.
Best Regards,
--
Peter The Plumber sm
Sent from a mobile Internet Tablet