[mdlug] Router is giving up on routing let alone working

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Nov 4 13:59:22 EST 2009

  I absolutely agree.

  We have an 80+ year old house. We had all of the old wiring torn out and
replaced before moving in. There were some seriously scary wiring going on
in that house that was not only unsafe... Well, it was just incredibly
unsafe.

  All the wiring is brand new, as of last year.

  The next steps I would like to take is have a voltage regulating system
put in at the box (Very not cheap) and maybe one of those natural gas
operating backup generators. Granted, if I can figure out how much wind
actually blows through my neighborhood, I'm considering installing some of
those micro wind turbines that are made out in the Grand Rapids area.

  Lot's of ideas, just bound by financial consideration.

  -Rob