[mdlug] Printing a lousy #$%^&* envelope.

Jim Broughton jbroughton at twmi.rr.com
Thu Mar 26 20:51:49 EDT 2009

  I don't usually print envelopes on printers hooked to computers.
I thought just this one time I would try it. I could have stopped after
the first 4 or 5 tries but by then I had gotten to worked up and
faced with a problem that is pissing me off I tend to get single tracked.
It's just that I had never tried it before. Shame on me for thinking it
would be a breeze.
  The folks up in the graphics department where I work run envelopes
through a color copier that acts just like a color printer and they do
it all the time. Funny thing is I have never tried it with Windows XP
and M$ office nor on a Mac with whatever they use.

Jim