[mdlug] IT Legal case, and excellant photo of 1970's hard disk technology

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Thu Mar 5 15:25:46 EST 2009

Aaron Kulkis wrote:
> <http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/03/court-self-incrimination-privilege-stops-with-passwords.ars>

Back in 97 I bought a pair of external SCSI drive boxes that had Fujitsu
1 gig drives in them,  5.25" full bay jobs.  Some time later one
failed.  I cracked it open and that is what it looked like.  The thing
had 12 platters.  The other one still works.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org