[mdlug] Help diagnosing hardware problem

Allen Majorovic amajorov at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 14:07:28 EDT 2009

Found their web site at www.computerdirectcorp.com

With that $150 price in mind, got any specific recommendations either in web sites that lay things out in an understandable way or specific pieces, i.e. mobo, cpu, RAM?

I'm looking to upgrade from my AMD Athlon 1.33Ghz to something with a bit more oomph but I'm not a gamer nor do I do anything else terribly demanding.

Allen