[mdlug] Help diagnosing hardware problem

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Jun 17 14:46:06 EDT 2009

They have/had MB/CPU combo going for around $89 a few weeks back.

I know that there is an AMD Retail Boxed CPU to be had for $49, a
motherboard for $69 and RAM is so cheap that 2GB could be had for less than
$30 dollars.

Hard drives are remarkably cheap too. You can get a 500GB drive for around
$60, I don't have any of their prices memorized.

-Rob