[mdlug] PalmOS Systrap list needed

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Mon Jun 15 07:54:01 EDT 2009

> From: Drew

>      I need a list of the Systrap calls for Palm devices. I need a
> *complete* list, including the systrap numbers.
> If I can't get a complete list, I at least need the Serial Port
> function systraps (SerClose, SerOpen, SerReceive,
> SerSend, et al).

 To download the Palm SDK these days, you have to do a free registration
at Palm's developer site. I have SDKs for OS 3.5 and 4.0 that I could
email you, if you want to avoid that.

 If I may ask, what do you need the systrap numbers for?

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                  (313) 227-2317

 Only one thing is impossible for God: to find any sense in
       any copyright law on the planet. - Mark Twain