[mdlug] PalmOS Systrap list needed

Drew drew4096 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:41:24 EDT 2009

     I need a list of the Systrap calls for Palm devices. I need a
*complete* list, including the systrap numbers.
If I can't get a complete list, I at least need the Serial Port
function systraps (SerClose, SerOpen, SerReceive,
SerSend, et al).

     Google searching has so far failed to turn up a good list. I
found a partial list of syscalls, but the serial ones
are missing. I've also found another list with the *numbers* missing.
I found some .h header files with enums
through which I might be able to trace the actual call numbers for
what I need, but I'm unsure of what I'm doing
at this point. It seems to be that there ought to be a complete list
somewhere. But where and how to find?
Do any of you possess such a list?

Edit: For completeness, I've also tried entering the question "Where
can I find a complete list of all Palm systraps
including serial io?" in letmegooglethatforyou.com. I got essentially
the same results, with more pages having
nothing to do with what I'm after.

Edit2: I've also tried looking for and downloading the Palm SDK. All
attempts to do so have dumped me onto some
Access site whose search engine also fails to find the SDK or
anything else I'm after.

----

- Drew.

----