[mdlug] Moving to Debian 64bit - Lessons Learned?

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Fri Jul 31 10:57:57 EDT 2009

	You would or at least should have still seen a performance increase
in terms of how much data your processor(s) could churn through per cycle.

	Beyond that, it could have been a BIOS Setting or required BIOS
Flash that would have provided the ability for the OS to utilize all of the
4GB of RAM you have installed in the PC.

	-Rob