[mdlug] Linux Desktops For Sale

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Jul 1 16:11:19 EDT 2009

Maybe.

All I know is the day to day issues of dealing with an office full of
definitely not power users and the difficulty they experience when forcibly
upgraded from one OS to the next, one office package to the next and the
complete negative experience they carry for upwards of a few months while
they are growing used to the latest Windows/Office setup.

-Rob