[mdlug] Linux Desktops For Sale

Aaron Kulkis akulkis00 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:11:05 EDT 2009

Robert Adkins wrote:
> It's not about what we, the technically skilled, see. It's about what the
> neophyte or always been on Windows User would see and subsequently grok.
> (Note, I didn't say Windows Power User.)
>
> -Rob

Actually, the Windows neophyte is EASIER to migrate to Linux
than the Windows Power User... the neophyte has far fewer
preconceptions built on the various bad architectural
practices of Microsoft.

The neophyte doesn't understand anything, and KNOWS
they don't understand anything.

What you're talking about are actually things to not
confuse the Windows power user -- they are the ones
who are usually completely befuddled by anything non-MS.