[mdlug] Detroit application/company

Matthew Krauss zeros0and1ones at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 14:19:51 EST 2009

Andrew,

That looks like a nice start.  I wish I could commit to helping you out with it, but since being laid off, I'm writing this from a library - must. find. paying. work. quickly.  Please do continue discussing the project on-list, though, if nobody objects.

I'm glad I didn't give you a real password, as the next page displayed it plaintext, and I'm - as mentioned - in a library.

You say "based on open source" - is the product itself to be open source?

You are using JQuery - excellent choice, no matter what anyone says.

I'd love to see your server-side sources.  And on that note, the link "Tasks work-flow.biz needs done" links to a secure page - I can't access it.

Best luck,
Matthew