[mdlug] Suse Linux Email Stratigies

Brian fativi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:01:46 EST 2009

SMTP server configurations can be so complex that having a GUI to skate
through the configuration would actually probably be doing you a
disservice.  You should really read all the documentation you can before
putting this online, and be sure to understand it all lest you end up
becoming a spam zombie.  Postfix is wayyyyy easier to deal with than
sendmail as far as configuration goes IMO, but you might look into qmail as
well. It handles configuration with command line programs mainly rather than
conf files.

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:18 AM, David Lane <dcl400m at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks I guess the hard part is setting up the email server itself.
>
> It looks like commandline setup I was hoping for GUI.
>
> David C. Lane

Brian
"It's not stupid, it's advaaanced!" - Tallest Purple