[mdlug] Suse Linux Email Stratigies

Joseph C. Bender jcbender at bendorius.com
Wed Feb 4 16:21:01 EST 2009

David Lane wrote:
> Thanks I guess the hard part is setting up the email server itself.
>
> It looks like commandline setup I was hoping for GUI.

	YAST has a mail services configuration section in it.

	That being said, you're going to need to learn the main.cf and other
files eventually as there's stuff YAST won't configure if you need
something out of the ordinary.  You might as well get started with it now.

Otherwise, look at webmin and virtualmin which may also fit your needs.

Additionally, I know someone here mentioned Zimbra, it might also handle
the mail stuff you want *and* add some other nifty features that may
prove useful to you.

-JCB