[mdlug] New router time...

Dan Pritts danno at umich.edu
Fri Aug 14 20:31:14 EDT 2009

If you just want a plain old non-tinkerer router, the wrt54g (non-L)
is cheap and stable and works fine for me with the linksys firmware.
I've been tempted to look at dd-wrt but never really found a
compelling reason, the existing firmware does all the basics that
i need.

Peter, your 802.11n router is hotter because that 11n signal needs
a lot more processing.  MIMO, etc, don't come for free.  Plus it
has a 1G switch instead of 100M, that uses a little more juice.