[mdlug] Linux help line - 248 677 8039

Dean Durant mdlug at wowway.com
Fri Aug 14 15:55:42 EDT 2009

This is an experiment. I mostly expect that without publicity, not much will come of it.
There is a site, of sorts: http://linuxcomputerhelp.com which is hosted for free on a parking system. I don't like the way the site looks but I don't want to pay for hosting.

I hope people will pass this along. If you're on any other lists, I would appreciate it if you would forward it.

Calls should show a number on the caller ID and preferably a name as well. All calls go to voice mail for now. Voicemails go to email, and could go through a voice recognition system to be logged as text. Calls could also go to a call logging system for other people to answer.

Calls may be monitored, and blocked as needed.

Thanks.