[mdlug] New router time...

Brandon bfotiu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:30:41 EDT 2009

I've been using a Linksys WRT54GS (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linksys_WRT54G_series ) for 3 years now,
flashed with DD-WRT (the Linux firmware).  Flashing the router can be
scary but I've never had any trouble.

Take a look at their Wiki

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

and especially

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices

DD-WRT allows you to configure more features than the standard Linksys
firmware.  There's  a lot to delve into but that's the most prominent
Linux router firmware replacement I know about.