[mdlug] New router time...

Clinton Weiss cvweiss at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:08:54 EDT 2009

My router is on the brink today, my network is going up and down more
than a rollercoaster, and I have to attach directly to my cable modem to
get access on my desktop computer.  I guess it's about time, this D-Link
is at least 5 years old.

While a router isn't exactly Linux related, I'm hoping to purchase one
that has some *nix flavor running on it, something that I can log into
and tinker with (and hopefully not brick in the process).  Can you guys
recommend any good routers (wifi a big plus) that you've had experience
with?

Clinton