[mdlug] yet another squid question

Dean Durant mdlug at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 23:54:48 EDT 2008

Hello, my current squid server is working pretty well.  But, when people are using webmail, and they try to upload an attachment of say > 50K, or even > 20K, it times out.   On the old squid server, the one I inherited and modeled the current one after, this is not a problem.   So yes, I have to study the differences, and no it's not particularly pressing.   I imagine I'll figure it out in due time.   But does anyone have any ideas?   Would this be incompatible under transparent proxying?   If I don't have a valid SSL certificate, would that be a problem?    https seems to work otherwise without it.   Thanks!