[mdlug] I tried to donate (via paypal)

Robert Meier list1c30fe42 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 8 14:50:07 EDT 2008

Dean,

I've seen no response, so I'll pipe up.

> It may not be much, but there is potentially more to come.

Thank you.

> Iused paypal to attempt to send $25 to treasurer at
> md### dot gro (address nospammed) and it came back.

Most cash donations to mdlug have been in the form of paying
extra for catered goods at the mdlug meetings (already priced
100% above cost).   The catering fund goes strictly to defray
cost of server and DNS.  If you can't attend a meeting,
the caterer (or any other officer under Contacts) will, I'm sure,
be willing to act as your agent upon receiving a check via smail.

> I'll still donate that, and that's for past help.
> I appreciate all the help people have given me over the years.
> It isn't anywhere near enough.   It could be more.
> To pay for answers to questions seems perfectly appropriate.
> It's long overdue.

You are welcome.

> So is there a way to get this in place?

See above.

Hopefully helpful,
--
Bob

  "Real Patriots, who may resist the intrigues of the favourite, are liable
   to become suspected and odious; while its tools and dupes usurp the
   applause & confidence of the people, to surrender their interests."
	 -- George Washington