[mdlug] IPCOP: Still having problems

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 09:39:51 EDT 2008

The early part of implementing IPCOP when well.  But I'm having problems with NIC cards.

1. The RED-GREEN works fine I was able to serf in internet , after the station DHCP'd the proper address.
2. How ever the instant I add another network interface for a RED-GREEN-ORANGE I cant see the.

Solutions:
1. Intel 10/100/1000 Duel j45 port card. on Newegg it is 159.99
    This might work since there is one irq and address for the system to resolve.

2. Update the BIOS, this is an ECS board, I have have problems with it before.

3. Get a different Motherboard.

4. Change the Address and IRQ in current NIC cards.
    I like this option because it is practical, but How is that done.  I think this is the problem the NIC cards are conflicting.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

David C. Lane