[mdlug] nvidia fx 3700 800x600 only?

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Fri Mar 28 09:28:55 EDT 2008

I don't have experience with that card specifically,  but with my nvidia
card the drivers installed the "nvidia-settings" package and that can
help you configure your display settings.  you may need to be as root or
su,  but in a terminal window enter nvidia-settings and a gui window
will open,  and it will edit your xorg.conf file for your.  if you have
some settings in the file you may want to backup the file first.

cp /etc/X11/xorg.conf xorgconf.bak

Tony Bemus