[mdlug] Another Google Project Almost Creepy

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Sun Mar 16 14:58:29 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
 I found this the other day <http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl>.
Enter an address; for example Gaudior Academy at 27100 Avondale Avenue
Inkster MI; and up pops a window with a picture of the location. You can
then pan, zoom and drive up and down the street on your computer. You
can even pan way down and see parts of the car used to record this. Some
can be interesting, I have my work van in the drive way with my head
buried in the side door and you know what sticking out. Whatever was
happening at the instant of capture is now recorded forever. Based on my
house I would say it was done last year late in the summer, not quite
fall.

Best Regards,
--
Peter Bart <peter at petertheplumber.net>