[mdlug] Another Google Project Almost Creepy

Ein Bielaczyc ebielaczyc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 21:21:13 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Peter Bart <peter at petertheplumber.net> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>   I found this the other day <http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl>.
>  Enter an address; for example Gaudior Academy at 27100 Avondale Avenue
>  Inkster MI; and up pops a window with a picture of the location. You can
>  then pan, zoom and drive up and down the street on your computer. You
>  can even pan way down and see parts of the car used to record this. Some
>  can be interesting, I have my work van in the drive way with my head
>  buried in the side door and you know what sticking out. Whatever was
>  happening at the instant of capture is now recorded forever. Based on my
>  house I would say it was done last year late in the summer, not quite
>  fall.
>
>  Best Regards,
>  --
>  Peter Bart <peter at petertheplumber.net>
>  http://petertheplumber.net

I vote creepy.

--
Ein Bielaczyc <ebielaczyc at gmail.com>

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.2510-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received
the message in error, then delete it.