[mdlug] good distro for openssl, squid, and citrix?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Jul 11 08:48:39 EDT 2008

I've never run into an issue building binaries with openssl headers on
Red Hat, which is what I use and administer almost exclusively anymore.
Maybe

# yum update openssl-devel

(or up2date openssl-devel if you are not using RHEL 5).

Maybe there was a jank rpm of the openssl development headers released?

Hope it helps,

Greg Wojtak
The Linux Fix
http://www.thelinuxfix.com/