[mdlug] Interesting information about Windows "7"

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Tue Jan 22 15:26:04 EST 2008

> From: Robert Adkins

> > It frees the rest of us who couldn't care less to continue to
> > happily use Linux regardless of what MS or any other
> company does. :)

> 	I thought we were civil towards one another around here.

 I think he was being civil; remember that tone-of-voice and other such cues
don't make it through email very well.

 There's room for all kinds of Linux types here - advocates as well as 'just
happy users'. I honestly don't think he was denigrating your concerns as
much as noting that not everyone shares them. That's how I read it, anyway.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                         (313) 227-2317

 "The America I feel allegiance to isn't the America that requires
          compulsory displays of loyalty." - Ron Rosenbaum